backgground

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A BABY ON THE WAY !

Visiting my family in South Dakota!!

Emily, Me, Hannah, Kasia, & Caitlin!

All my little sisters! Megan, Alyssa, Emily, Hannah, Caitlin, Kasia!

Family Christmas picture!

Our dog always sneaks her way into the picture!

Me and my friend Kai at our work party!

Kai, Me, Rachel

Ready to go to the Ward Christmas Party!

Me and Prest...cheese!

My 15 week belly!

Well, now that I'm almost 19 weeks along, I guess I should announce we're PREGNANT!! My period was two weeks late, so I took a pregnancy test back on Christmas eve and it was negative! So about 2 weeks later, I was over a month late, so I took another test and it was POSITIVE! We went to the doctor and sure enough I was almost 10 weeks along! They said I must have gotten a false negative the 1st time (yes, I do know how to read a pregnancy test!). Shortly after finding out the morning sickness hit and laste up until about 17 weeks. BLEH! I told Preston that we aren't having anymore kids because I never want to be that sick again!! I'm due in AUGUST, and we find out next week what we're having! As long as the baby is healthy, and I don't end up having twins, then we'll be more than happy!! Well, I will definitely post again when we find out what we're having! UNTIL THEN!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this news. SO MUCH. Congratulations. I am literally SO HAPPY for you. YAY!

Glad you are feeling better.

Burky's said...

Congrats! I am way excited for you! Just let me know what you want and email me jhegerhorst@gmail.com. See what you are having and we will make whatever it is something cute;) I will email you more info when I get your email!

Jenn said...

yay! congrats! I am so excited for you! and our babies will only be a month apart-so we planned well! Can't wait to find out what your having!

Marcie Batty said...

Congrats, I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Ben and Marcie said...

Sorry, Andrea, the comment above under Bryan was me, I was signed in under my work account, I didn't want to scare you :)
-Marcie

Tyson and Shelise said...

Congrats that is so exciting!! My guess is a girl :)

Sarah and Wes said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I'm so very excited for you!!!!!!

Dani Francom said...

ANDREA! I am so excited for you!! This is so neat we're a few weeks apart! I can't wait to hear what you're having. :-) CONGRATS, you deserve it.

Sarah said...

Love your teeny tiny little belly!!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Janessa said...

I am so excited for you. You two will be awesome parents!