backgground

Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGGERS!


On our cruise ship leaving NYC

My hubby in times square

Prest in beautiful central park

Our view of times square from our hotel room

Preston in Rockefeller Center

Me walking down 5th Avenue

Our view of the Brooklyn Bridge from the ferry

Me, Elmo, and Preston in Central Park

We took a ferry out to see the Statue of Liberty...amazing.

Having fun in times square

Wicked excited to go see WICKED!

Preston at WICKED

Preston a little excited for the cruise

In the dining room after eating dinner

Catching some sun

I loved getting dressed up for dinner

All ready to go to the spa for some pampering!

Preston's favorite towel critter


Double decker bus tour we took around Halifax


At Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia


Going to dinner.. just another night on the cruise

Playing mini golf on the top of the ship

Trolley tour around St. Johns

Prest at the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick
With my old roomie, Shilo, at Central Michigan football game

We got new furniture for our family room!

Another angle of our family room

Since we moved the TV to the family room, we rearranged the living room!

Another angle of the living room

New Decor for the dining room

Waiting for the Detroit Pistons game to start

Our dog is wondering what we are doing..

Cute Scrubs with her toy

I love this dog!


Halloweenie!!

My Halloween wig!

Me and Tiffany golfing

Tiffany and Mike

Preston by the golf cart

Driving the golf cart...fun stuff!

at Michigan Adventure

Preston at Michigan Adventure

I just want to start off by thanking everyone who commented on my last post. I consider myself immensely blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. I cherish your kinds words, and am truly grateful for all the love, support, and friendship you've shown towards me through such a difficult trial. I couldn't ask for more.

Well, here are some pictures from this fall...finally. I seriously think Fall is now my favorite time of year. Fall was a little crazy as we stayed busy between working, school, golfing, church callings, going to Detroit Piston games, Michigan Adventure, working out at the Gym (I'm loving Yoga), etc, etc. I stayed quite busy at my nursing job and Prest took 15 credits of law school plus worked part-time at the hotel. I'm also just getting around to posting pictures from our New York trip and cruise from back in August. Better late than never, I suppose! It was seriously one of the best vacations I've ever been on...I totally LOVED New York City! We got to go see Wicked, a stand-up comedy show, the Statue of Liberty, stay at the Marriot hotel in Times Square, eat at Planet Hollywood, shop along 5th avenue, walk through central park, ride the subway, visit with some friends from Utah, and to top it all off we went on a fun cruise for a week to New England and Canada. Cruises are my favorite, you can do whatever you want, eat as much as you want, and its all-inclusive! We've almost cruised all the 4 corners of the U.S. now!

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful holiday season! As Christmas rapidly approaches, I've been able to reflect on the birth and life of my savior, Jesus Christ. I know it is through Him that we find true happiness in this world. "Joy to the world, the Lord has come. Let earth receive her King." May the true meaning of Christmas be with you and yours throughout this Holiday season and the New Year. God Bless you all.

6 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! You look great! And so does your house. I love it!

Katie said...

Andrea-- I am behind in my blogging and just read your previous post. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Even though life never goes according to plans, it always seems to turn out better than expected in the end. I had a hard time getting pregnant, and I know how frustrating it can be to watch everyone else with babies and wonder when it will be your turn (not to mention answering everyone's well-meaning but RUDE questions about when you're going to start a family). I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, but I know you will be an amazing mother when it is your turn.

I love all of the pictures of your adventures. Your home looks beautiful! (And you are always dressed so perfectly cute!) =-) I hope you have a wonderful new year!

Sarah said...

Your house is so cute!! I am so jealous you got to go to New York and a cruise. I love New York City, so fun!!! Yeah, you will have to call me when you come to town, but i have to admit i am hoping that i have the baby already!!!

Unknown said...

You sweetheart. You have been on my mind a lot the last couple of weeks. Love and prayers!

You are incredible!

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. I absolutely love your house! You have such a talent for decorating, I might have to steal some ideas!

Andrea and Preston said...

Thanks everyone! Life is good! Thanks for the decorating praise..its one of my favorite hobbies of all time! Love all of you, my dear friends and faithful followers :p