backgground

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh Boy, its a BOY!!

We're excited to announce we're expecting a little BOY!!! I had an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago when we found out the little squirmer was a boy! I was trying so hard not to peek at the screen, but then turned my head for one second before the tech was going to tell us the gender, & sure enough...I saw it was a boy, plain as day!! This is officially the 1st boy in my family--I have 4 sisters & 3 step-sisters, so needless to say, my Dad is very excited!! The rest of our family is super excited too! This is the 1st grandchild & great grandchild for both our families! I took some belly shots 2 weeks ago before I had the ultrasound & my belly is starting to show! I'm now almost 23 weeks! We couldn't be happier!
My 21 week belly

21 weeks and growing!

10 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Yay!!!! Little boys are the best!!! So excited for you. He is going to be so spoiled!

Burky's said...

Oh I am so happy for you! Love boys! I would love to get some hats for him! Congrats!!!

Janessa said...

Boys are so fun! I also love the itty belly.

Stephanie Braithwaite said...

Congratulations!!

Sheri said...

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! And yay for little boys! :)

Unknown said...

23 weeks! You are so tiny! That's what I look like at 13 weeks!

Congrats! A boy. That's so exciting. Now all your kid will have an older brother. Lucky kids!

Tyson and Shelise said...

How exciting! Boys are SOOOO fun you will love it! You look so good :)

Carrie and Tyson said...

A boy! Hooray! You will love having a little guy! I sure hope you are feeling better. Pregnancy sickness is the worst. Blah. I say the sicker you are, the cuter the baby, right? Anyway, congrats!!

Dani Francom said...

Boys are great, you'll love it! Don't worry about not poking out a lot - it'll be easier to lose the baby weight if you don't stretch as much! I pop right out and then it takes me a year to get back to my old self!

Andrea and Preston said...

Thanks Everyone! We are SO EXCITED!! I can't wait to meet our little man! =)