backgground

Friday, April 24, 2009

GRADUATION!













We're now BYU Alumni! We both graduated!I got a BS in Family Life, & Prest a double major BA in Poli Sci and Russian! It feels amazing to have accomplished something & see our hard work pay off! It was good to see our fams, I'm so glad my dad got to come! We got to eat at Olive Garden & McGrath's, two of my favs! I wore heels & almost tripped walking off the stage! You'd have thought I'd learned better, since the same thing happened at my nursing school graduation 2 yrs ago! We were also able to visit my big sis on temple square where she's serving a mission. It was great! Prest's fam had a fun graduation party for us! It was fun to see everyone! Thanks to everyone for your love & support, & the gifts! We had snow on April 16th! I thought we'd be graduating in the snow! So, I'm an old fart now! I'm officially 23! I had a fun b-day, Prest gave me some shirts, Twilight on blueray & the soundtrack, & $100 gift certificate to a day spa! He took me out to eat at Chef's Table, it was so good! My fam sent me some cute shirts & jewelry, & Prest's fam gave me a new purse with matching flip flops! Now we're so excited for vacations, boating (wakeboarding!), our tennis league, & to work, play, & have fun this summer!
In our kitchen on my b-day, April 10th, with gifts from Prest!
Everyone at temple square
Visiting my big sis on her mission!
The graduation cake mom made us!
Preston and his mom
In our den studying hard for finals!
Preston and his dad
At our graduation party BBQ
Being silly
Opening a graduation present
Still trying to open it.....
A marble Christus statue, so beautiful!
Preston and Jordan
What the heck?! Snow on April 16th?!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats to you both! Where are you two headed? Will you be staying in Provo, or moving? I'm so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

I just did it on power point, cuz I don't have photoshop.

Send me an email if you want, I can help you do one easy.

CONGRATS!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Congratulations that is so fun to be all the way done with college! YAY!!! Happy late birthday!

Carrie and Tyson said...

Hooray! Cogratulations on your double graduation. That's awesome! I can't wait to hear what's next for you guys. Your sister is serving on Temple Square? Wow, how cool that you could go see her!

Sarah said...

Yeah, congratulations on Graduation!!! Sorry i ended up calling you during it, kinda funny!!! Yeah i am still planning on coming by on friday, so hopefully i will see you then!!!

Jenn said...

You guys have definitely been busy! We do need to get together soon. How about next weekend? We can do either fri or sat. Let me know!

Andrea and Preston said...

Jenn, so how about the weekend after next weekend? I'm working this weekend and then going to Vegas with a girlfriend the next, so how about the Friday or Saturday after that? Can't wait!!

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow, what a blast!!! Graduation was so great--we should have hooked up for pictures! Oh well. Yay graduation!