backgground

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vegas, Kites, & Guitars!

Preston showing his new beard!
My cutie with his guitar...in our living room.Jammin away!I had to post some pics of my cute husband because he's so excited about growing a beard now that he's graduated from BYU and doesn't have to abide by their grooming standard! He is really catching on to the guitar now, he loves it so much and is playing ALL the time! I must admit, he's getting really good!! He can play almost anything now! Its fun because he plays the guitar and I either sing or play the piano along with him! We can record songs on my keyboard and have lots of fun during our little recording sessions!! Last week it was really windy so we bought some kites at Walgreens-I got Dora the explorer and Prest got Spongebob.We went to the school by our house and flew them!

My Dora the explorer kite!Watching our favorite show, King of Queens!Prest running with his kite!Concentrating hard to get his kite upFlying my kite!I went to Las Vegas with my friend Lindsay the first weekend in May! She's a fellow registered nurse I use to work with! We stayed at Circus Circus and got to see a lot of cool circus acts! We went to an amusement park that's located inside the hotel and had fun on all the rides! The first night we went to a variety show and saw some amazing acrobats, gymnasts, magic acts, etc. The next night we got to see Donny and Marie Osmond perform at the Flamingo Hotel and they were awesome! They put on a great show, I was quite impressed! We also went to a funny hypnotist show and were grateful it didn't get too scandalous! We did a lot of shopping and walking! It was 100 degrees, I almost died! We went to the top of the Stratosphere, but were too sick from the amusement park to ride any of the rides there! We walked through all the big hotels, and ate at some nice restaurants! I Love Las Vegas! It was fun because I got to take my new SUV on its first road trip, and we even stopped at In & Out Burger in St. George, I love their burgers! It was a such fun weekend, even though I missed my hubster!

I got to see Donny & Marie perform in Vegas!Donny's actual Technicolored Dreamcoat!Out at the pool in Vegas! 100 degrees!Me and Lindsay at the Vegas FountainsMe and the wax statue of Whoopie!
At Caesar's Palace HotelMe and Lindsay at the top of the StratosphereThe beautiful Paris HotelMy big winnings at the slot machines!...hahaThe view of the strip from top of the StratosphereWith the Flamingos at the Flamingo hotel. The hotel I stayed at in Vegas, Circus Circus!Eating at In-n-Out Burger in St. George... so yummy!

6 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

LOVE the kites! And what a blast in Vegas! I love it. And I Love In N Out. We could do dinner in two weeks! Let's do it! Love ya girl.

Unknown said...

SURE! Send me an email and I will help you.

jackie.wins@gmail.com

Andrea and Preston said...

Okay then, I will send you an email asap! Thanks so much Jackie!

Ashley and Brandon said...

HAHA...so we are hanging out right now and I'm on your computer!! I'm glad you had fun in vegas I just love hat place! You look great! You and Preston are so funny with your kites. Thanks for being great friends!!!!!

Jenn said...

We had fun hanging out with you guys. No FLANDERS ever again! We need to play again soon! This friday?

Courtney said...

Andrea, I'm so sad you're moving, but I know you'll be successful wherever you go! I'm glad we got to know each other and became such good friends! Muah!