backgground

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Its Been a While!

Excited about our new wheels! I love it!

Preston's 25th Birthday and his snowboarding cake!Its been over a month since I've blogged! I'm such a slacker! I've been busy with full-time work & school, intramural basketball, skiing on the weekends, spin class at the gym, & BYU b-ball games! We've had a fun winter though! Preston turned the big 25 in January! He's so old now that I keep teasing him! I surprised him with a new blackberry storm cell phone & took him on a B-day trip to DISNEYLAND! What a nice wifey I am! We had a blast on all the rides! We bought our 1st suv in January! A brand new Ford Edge! I've wanted one ever since they came out! Its a unique burnt orangish copper color, with beautiful cream colored leather on the inside! Also, the 4-wheel drive is wonderful!! I love it! The best thing is that I still have my convertible for summer!(since we traded Prest's car). So, I started a new job in January! I work at a nice new facility!I work day shifts now, and 12 hour shifts, so 3 shifts a week is full time! I love it! In February we found out Preston got into LAW SCHOOL! YEAH! Congrats Baby! Life is good!


Preston and his new found Disneyland friend!

Preston Chilling on the Tea Cups!

8 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow, awesome pictures!!! You look guys look great! And I LOVE your SUV. Love the color, love the style. Girl you got style.

Anonymous said...

oops! well to tell u the truth, we only got to see justin's sister for like 2 hours!!! we spent most of the time with my mom/gma/nali. is ur number on facebook? we're coming sometime soon, ill have to call ya!!

Bombshell Char said...

Loved your pic with Winnie the Pooh! My baby sister works for Disney World and often is Pooh Bear. She hates being Winnie the Pooh, too blasted hot!

Unknown said...

You are so well dressed! Will you go shopping for me?

You guys have such a fun life! What a blast the two of you must have!

I LOVE your new car. SO fun.

Sarah said...

Such a cute new car!!! I was just thinking about ya today. How is the new job going? OPCC is the same, its going good. I am excited to have the summer off when the baby comes though. Hope you are doing fabulous!!!!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the new SUV we need to think about that soon too! That is so good that you work days now and only 3 shifts a week...so nice! I havent worked in like a month haha I dont ever work.

Burky's said...

Wow you guys have been busy, but looks like you are having fun. The buzz lightyear ride is so fun! Probably one of my hubbys favorite too! Love the SUV! A little jealous I have to say!

Jeff Sorensen said...

Very cute pictures! I am rather jealous of you...Disneyland...practically the best place ever! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Alexis