backgground

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been Tagged.

Thanks to my friend, Aubree, I've been tagged! For those of you who don't know, Aubree and I were good friends while growing up together in Kennewick, WA. We had some crazy times together, like the time we were 15, and my parents were out of town, and we drove their suburban, without licenses, to a movie together, I believe the movie was the Wedding Planner. My parents never found out, so its all good, unless of course they're reading my blog right now! HAHA! But, we also had a lot of good times together, like going to girl's camp, stake dances, chasing boys together, etc....Now Aubree is married, too, and lives in Idaho with her hubby and baby boy.

8 favorite TV shows...
1.)One Tree Hill
2.)Gossip Girl
3.)Smallville
4.)House
5.) ER
6.) American Idol
7.)So you think you can Dance
8.) Gilmore Girls

8 things I did yesterday:
1.) Worked a night shift~did a few blood draws, hung some IV's, passed medications, flushed PEG tubes, did 5 straight catheterizations for Urinary analysis, did oodles of charting, gave a few injections, and so much more! All in a Nurse's night of work.
2.) Finished writing a 4 page paper for my childhood social development class
3.) Went to my SFL 340 class, family meal management, on campus and cooked some yummy food
4.)Worked out at Gold's Gym~Did the elliptical machine, ab circuit, and even went to Yoga class
5.) Went Tanning~I can't be white on a beach in Cabo next week, now can I?????
6.) Went to a Relief Society activity, learned about cooking for the holidays, and got some great recipe ideas.
7.) Shopped at the mall for cruise attire! Got some new swimsuits, shorts, tanks, and flip flops!
8.) Took a nap! After working and staying up all night, plus my overly scheduled day, I had to squeeze in a nap somewhere! I even had some time left over to squeeze in some quality time with my sweet hubby! =)

8 Things I look forward to:
1.) Cuddling with my husband
2.) Our 6 day cruise next week through Mexico!
3.) Christmas with my family this year!
4.)Going to New York, New York--this Spring!!! Wahoo!
5.) Going back to Europe with Preston, hopefully next year! Maybe Paris this time???!!
6.)Having a family with Preston someday. We aren't planning on trying for a few more years, but its still something I'm looking forward to.
7.)Saving a patient's life.
8.) Riding around in my red convertible, with the top off of course, on a beautiful hot and sunny Summer day! One of my favorite things to do!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.) Tucanos
2.) Bajios
3.)Market street grill
4.)Wingers
5.)Macaroni Grill
6.)Thai Chille Gardens
7.)IHOP
8.)California Pizza Kitchen

* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
1.) I own over 100 pairs of shoes--its the truth! They've all been bought within the last 5 years even.
2.)I love working night shifts. This way I get a king size bed to all myself when I come home to sleep! Haha, but of course working nights makes me miss my hubby, a lot!
3.)I actually enjoy poking people with needles. I get an adrenaline rush every time I start an IV, and hit the vein and see the blood in the IV catheter!! I'm crazy, I know!
4.) I'm in love with Matthew McConaughey. He's pretty much my old man fantasy!
5.)I love interior design and decorating our home! I've taken a few classes at BYU, and really love it. I'll have to post some pics of our decor.
6.) I have my own big master bathroom all to myself! All my life, I've wanted my own bathroom, but growing up with 4 sisters, this was hard to come by! So, I had to get married to have my own bathroom! Preston doesn't like my hair all over in the shower (I have long curly hair on my head, I can't help it!), or my makeup, lotion, hair products, etc, cluttering up all the counter space, and I hate his whiskers everywhere, especially in the sink! So, he uses the guest bathroom/shower down the hall! I really got a great deal! Now, if only I could figure out a way to get his stuff out of our walk-in closet too, so I can have it all to myself, and get him to use one of the closets in one of the spare bedrooms..... okay, so this is going too far I'm afraid, I must stop before we end up in separate houses! AHH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I laughed so hard after I read that! I totally forgot we did that! We were crazy girls. Miss ya, have fun on your cruise!

Carrie and Tyson said...

I love that you have your own bathroom. You made me laugh when I read how you're trying to figure out how to get your own closet. lol!

Anonymous said...

That was some great insights into your life! You're funny!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny! I'm so jealous you have your own master bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and all, just all to yourself, something I can only dream of! We had fun hangin out with ya guys the other night! Lets do it again soon!!