backgground

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hooray! Its Finally Fall!


















I love the fall!! Its cool and crisp outside, the air smells so good, plus there's football, school, and cornmazes!!! I posted some pics from the last BYU football game!And BYU is now 6-0, go Cougars!!!!
I went to Cornbellys out at Thanksgiving Point yesterday with
my work friends, and we had so much fun! We got lost in the corn maze, and couldn't find our way out no matter which way we went, so we had to take the emergency exit!! Not something I'm too proud of! I made everyone go on the cow ride because me and Preston went on it last year when we were out there,and its just so silly,but fun!! We went through the haunted lizard (I have a soar throat from screaming), and then jumped on the jump-on-it mattress and play with the dress-up wigs! I even went face first down a rolling slide! Lindsay made us stay and watch piglets race, which was actually quite humorous. I felt like a little kid, but had way fun! Thanks for a great afternoon you guys!!!!! Can't wait for the haunted forest next!!! AHHHH!!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys have been having way too much fun! I am jealous. We would love to hang out with you guys. Sorry I lost your no. what a bad friend I am? Anyhow, we definitely need to plan a get together. Are weekends better than weeknights? What do you have free? We could do a night this coming week or like Sat. Nov. 1. What is good for you?

~Jason, Mallory, Lacy, Grady & Ramsey~ said...

I am pretty sure when you go into edit the layout you just go to where you added all those links and there is an option to have that showing. I think thats how. Now where do you find the cute backgrounds?! Mine are so boreing but I can't find all these cute ones everyone has!
~Mallory~

Bombshell Char said...

I had no idea Corn Belly's was such a happenin' place . . .Piglet races even! Oh, and by the way, I don't appreciate you posting photos of yourself looking so skinny, it makes us preggo ladies look like we could join in the piglet racing! Just kidding--you look great!

Jenn said...

HEY the 1st sounds great to us! We would love to come to your place. What time?

Anonymous said...

You look so cute playing at Cornbellys with your friends! I agree with the above comment, you looking skinny makes the rest of us want to join up with the piglets...haha, you look awesome my dear! I Can't wait to see pics of the Halloween costumes, I heard they were something else, and your cruise pics when ya get back! I'm so jealous of your life!

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea! Your pictures are so fun. You are looking really good these days! How is Preston doing? Is he almost done at BYU? Are you guys still in Provo? Are you still liking being a nurse? I've been thinking about getting my RN too and applying to the nursing program. What do you think? Email me sometime. I would love to hear from you. jennktw@nm.byu.edu
I'm glad I found your blog!