backgground

Friday, September 5, 2008

More Summer Pics...Jackson Hole and Yellowstone, Island Park Cabin Trip, BYU Football , Labor day, back to school

















I decided I'd post something again, give Andrea a break!
Well, summer is over, school started this week. It was nice to just work full time over the summer, and not worry about school! It was fun to relax on a few vacations, too Here are pics from Jackson, with Andrea's fam. We went white water rafting, which was a lot of fun I must say! Andrea's whole fam went, even her grandparents! They're all hard core white water rafters. Andrea and her sisters insisted on sitting in the very front, so they got soaked! We spent a day in yellowstone national park, and saw a lot of cool wildlife, geysers, and old faithful. We spent a day shopping, always fun when you are with a bunch of crazy girls! Theres pics from Island Park, Idaho. We were there a week with my fam, and had fun mountain biking, fishing, kayaking, rafting, going to the dinner theater, shopping in west yellowstone, and riding 4 wheelers! Poor Andrea drove her 4wheeler off into a ditch though! She was trying to be cautious & slow (since she drove crazy and wreckless last year, and rammed head-on into a tree and got whip lash!) that she started rolling backwards when going up a hill. The back wheel got caught, and she and the 4 wheeler fell into a 7 foot ditch, and again, right into a tree! Luckily, she was okay, just some scraped up legs, a hole in her pants, and a broken nail. Too bad no one had a camera. Weve had a great time watching the summer olympics, go USA! We got a new, big HD tv just in time. Theres pics from when we went to 7 peaks water park with Andrea's sisters when they were here,it was fun except we all burnt! I posted pics from labor day, we went up to my parents for BBQ, hot tubbing, and also ended up driving my moms new pink mo-ped around, some random pics, byu football game day pics, and some from after we went back to school shopping, and were trying on our matching Dakine backpacks. The one of Andrea is so funny because you can still see the tags on in it in the mirror. We went all out on back to school shopping this year, to reward ourselves for working hard this summer, we got a lot of good stuff. Well, we're excited to finish BYU in April! I'm working on Law School applications right now. Andrea is still going to be working full-time as an RN, and be taking classes, I'll be doing the same. The 1st football game was this Saturday, and we won! We all got sore throats from screaming so loud. It was a great kick off to the school year, and football season. We're nationally ranked again, so it should be a good season. We all went out to eat at the spaghetti factory after to celebrate. On Friday, we went to the new movie, Traitor, which was great, and then ate at Bajios, our favorite mexican restaurant. We had our marriage enhancement class together tonight (first class we've taken together so we're excited) and afterwards went on a date, to enhance our marriage, to the movie Babylon A.D., and out to eat at Red Robin...Can you tell we're trying to cut back on eating out? Haha, not going so well. Andrea is a great wife, I love her so much... she surprised me a few weeks ago with fun passes for a Carnival cruise in November. I'm stoked! I looking forward to a week long cruise,Cabo san Lucas, Ensenada, and Puerto Vallarta here we come! Well, life is great with the Nates! I figured out how to make it so you can leave comments, so please do. Happy blogging.































































11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys are awesome! Looks like you had a really fun summer!I'm so jelous! Enjoy your last semesters at BYU!

Unknown said...

What a fun summer! I'm so glad you found me!

I love your hair!!

Sarah and Wes said...

Hey lady!! Your blog is looking great!! You need to split up your pix between posts though :) I don't work at the laundry anymore, but Dean would love to see you! Sundays work great for me and Wes--we would LOVE to have dinner with you! MISS YOU!!!

Jenn said...

Hey we missed you in Yellowstone by like a month! That is so funny! Now I will stalk your blog since I know you have one. Especially if we never hang out.........

Sarah said...

Yeah i am glad i finally can add comments!! Your trip looked like a blast, i love the pics!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun summer, looks like you had some great trips! I love white water rafting too and the front is definately the best! We're glad to hear you weren't hurt in your 4-wheeling accident. I wanted to tell you that you look really good in all your pics!

mj said...

Hi, Its the Jennes...the other jennes YOu guys had a busy summer! I am happy to have another blog to stalk. Happy schooling and enjoy that cruise! maegen Jenne (mj)

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend I haven't seen in over 4 years! Can u believe we're that old?? I love ur blog, it looks like u guys have so much fun! We'll definately have to hang out next time we're in Utah!

Adam, Jenn + Collin said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like you guys were busy this summer! I hope your school year is as fun as your summer!

Katie said...

Looks like you guys have been having a blast! I'm so glad you found my blog, by the way! It took me awhile to find yours =-) Your profile didn't come up when I clicked on your name, but I finally found a link to yours on Crystal and Rosario's blog. So excited to be able to keep in touch!

Jenn said...

Thanks for playing with us and putting up with Sammy! Sorry we couldn't play longer but next time we will get together at our place and we can have a Mario Kart showdown! Have fun on your cruise!