backgground

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer time




























So, I thought I should actually post something on our blog for a change. We've had a really fun summer so far.We went boating with my family last weekend so I've posted some pics. Andrea was so cute wake boarding, love that girl. You can check her out in the video I posted. It gets boring because I was waiting for her to biff it, but she never did. She was just too good! We even got my mom to drive, and my dad on the tube, since he got a new life vest for fathers day. Josh drove crazy when we were on the tube and flipped us off, but its okay because both him and steph fell off more times than the rest of us combined! Well, we've been to like 4 new movies recently I have this thing about going to movies on the first day they come out. Dark Knight was definately the best one. Other than that, we've just been staying busy playing sports, softball, basketball, and tennis, hanging out with friends, going to the water park, and going to the gym (since we don't have school as an excuse not to go).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you guys are having fun without us ?? thats just not fair. Looks like your summer is going great. Hopefully we'll hang out with you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

P.S. good job wakeboarding Andrea! I still can't!

~Jason, Mallory, Lacy, Grady & Ramsey~ said...

Andrea! So I just noticed your comment yesterday- I had no idea you had a blog! I have some reading to do- I watched the video by the way- nice job- I love it when you take one hand off!
~Mallory~
p.s. next time you come to the TC's, we better get together.

Anonymous said...

You are my wakeboarding hero now too! It looks like you guys have such a fun life together, I'm Jelous! You guys are both so cute together, what a gorgeous couple you make!
jess