backgground

Friday, February 1, 2008

Snowy Football in October!


Dad and Judie came down in October for the weekend for my nursing school graduation, and went to a BYU football game with us.... It ended up snowing! These pictures have me, preston, my big sis Beth, Judie, and my Dad! Its was a lot of fun. They day started out without a cloud in the sky, sunny and warm, and ended up like this! Crazy fall weather in Utah I guess! I love the huge snowflake that is like right in front of my eye! We love BYU football and don't miss a home game! Preston is like a BYU football fanatic, he totally bleeds blue, and will always drag me along with him, buts its all good, I love it too. I will still have to find some pics from the U of U game to post, since we won it this year!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

So cute, we just love you guys! We were at that football game too! Crazy!